The strategic orientation of FICA consists of several major axes of development in the African Continent:
▪ Promote inclusive & sustainable industrial development in Africa.
▪ Propose & follow-up of quality and secure investment in Africa.
▪ Contribute to make the markets more accessible to medium & small size entrepreneurs & to re-enforce capacity building and competitiveness.
▪ Foster the transfer of skills in areas such as technical, project management, procurement & negotiation, Operational/manufacturing, financial/economic, (SDG 8).
Making this possible
▪ With the support of the international community
▪ Through memberships & affiliation of African States to FICA,
By co-ordinated expert advisory role & project-structuring tools
engineered by our financial partners.
By strengthening PPP activities on the continent.